Targeted Prevention. Pure Protection.
RECOMBITEK vaccines are type 3 vectored vaccines that are safe with proven protection.
They are p ure vaccines without adjuvants designed to provide exceptional protection
against Distemper, Coronavirus, Parvovirus, Hepatitis and Parainfluenza, and against
Leptospira canicola and Leptospira icterohaemorraghiae infection.
- RECOMBITEK Canine Distemper - Recombinant virus vectored technology uses only the
genetic material that codes for stimulation of immunity; proven to be highly effective
against severe challenges, prevents shedding of virulent virus, eliminates post-vaccinal
encephalitis, never reverts to virulence
- RECOMBITEK Canine Corona-MLV - the only modified-live, canine-origin coronavirus
- RECOMBITEK Canine Parvo - providing a high-titer, low passage profile to break through
maternal antibodies in puppies
- Recombinant CDV – canary pox vector at least 10 6.9 TCID 50
- CAV type 2 - at least 10 4.8 TCID 50
- CPI - at least 10 4.5 TCID 50
- Coronavirus - at least 10 4.4 TCID 50
- CPV - at least 10 3.8 FAID 50
- Leptospira canicola – at least 40 nephelo units
- L. icterohemorrhagiae – at least 30 nephelo units