MERIAL VACCINATION EQUIPMENT AND SERVICES
THERE’S MORE TO MERIAL THAN VACCINES.
We have developed vaccination equipments using advanced administration method for
proper poultry vaccination and offer a complete range of equipments for both hatchery
and field administration.
I. HATCHERY EQUIPMENTS:
- A subcutaneous vaccinator with patented “Twin Touch” plate that delivers maximum
accuracy in vaccinating day-old chicks (DOC). It helps the operator to precisely
align chicks, requires less force to activate the vaccinator, and reduces the possibility
of repetitive motion injuries.
- The patented Accuvac Twinshot allows the operator to subcutaneously vaccinate DOC
with two different vaccines simultaneously. The specially designed Twinshot needle
holder has the capacity to hold two different sizes of needles at a time.
- The first coarse-spray applicator designed for mass vaccination in the hatchery
of DOC against ND and IB. It permits simultaneous vaccination of 100 DOC which results
in vaccination rates of 40,000 to 60,000 birds per hour. It can also be adapted
to most automated chick handling equipment in the hatchery.
- The rodless cylinder design of the Spra-Vac C allows the operator to mass vaccinate
DOC against Coccidiosis in the hatchery. There are two fan nozzles that ensure adequate
coverage and reduce the vaccination period.
II. FIELD EQUIPMENTS:
- A backpack, hand-operated sprayer that is perfect for application where Spra-Vac
is not practical. With its liquid storage tank and hand-held volume control and
lance assembly, it can be used to spray DOC at the farm upon delivery.
- A battery operated backpack sprayer designed to make the administration of live
vaccines to DOC easier and more efficient in small hatcheries or on the farm. A
pre-set dose is administered per box by simply activating a thumb switch located
on the spray lance.
- This hand-held, battery operated, air assisted sprayer provides a narrow, consistent
micron range of spray particles for more uniform vaccination. It consists of a fan
unit and a convenient battery pack that can be carried by a shoulder strap or mounted
on a belt.
- This incorporates the proven spray technology of the Ulvavac in a back-pack style
sprayer. Solovac’s powerful pump and wand assembly ensures consistent vaccination.
Its convenient, efficient design allows a single operator to spray vaccinate an
entire house of birds quickly and easily.
FIELD BAG BOOST
- The patented Field Bag Boost method of water vaccination was developed as an alternative
to standard water vaccination methods. Vaccinations are delivered from the Field
Bag Boost system’s water reservoir directly into the drinker lines. (For use in
nipple type drinker system only).
- A modified version of Ulvavac that was developed for farms where chickens are housed
on raised slats and are difficult to vaccinate.
- A backpack sprayer that is equipped with a hand-held spray mast. The unique design
allows the operator to more freedom when vaccinating layers. It has three screw-on
sections that can be adjusted to accommodate up to 6-tiers of layers.
LAYER SPRAYER CART
- This is designed to make the vaccination of poultry in cages accurate and easy.
The adjustable spray nozzles that are mounted to a folding vertical spray mast allow
the cart to maneuver quickly and easily around the tightest of layer houses.
- A disposable, fixed-dose syringe assembly designed for use in the field or hatchery.
It allows administration of both inactivated and live injectable vaccines. The Pullet
syringe assembly package is intended for disposal after a single day’s use, ensuring
quick clean up and better contamination control.
- The specially designed handle of the Stereo Pullet allows simultaneous injection
of different vaccines. It uses the same disposable syringe pack as the Pullet syringe.
- A reusable syringe designed for administering both inactivated vaccines and live
injectable vaccines. It can be used in the field or for vaccinating DOC in the hatchery.
- A needle-less vaccination injection system designed using military technology developed
for mass vaccination. This needle-less injector ensures the highest level of safety
and performance when administering inactivated vaccines to birds more than 12 weeks
of age. Its advanced design helps reduce the possibility of horizontal transmission
of infectious diseases and allows vaccination of up to 3,000 birds per hour.
Merial’s full range of poultry vaccines are backed by services that make a measurable
difference in implementing a successful vaccination program for the poultry operation.
Our unique Vaccination Services group is dedicated to ensure the most reliable and
accurate administration possible. This includes vaccination equipment training and
in-the field support, to guarantee that the best vaccines perform even better.